Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My team (The Celtics) won our basketball game final!

thanks to www.celticsgreen.proboards18.com, www.nancarrow-webdesk.com and www.nba.com for the photos

As I walked in, I didnt know that we were playing finals. Really noone in our team knew, not even our parents. I saw the other team (Parnell conquers) outside getting pumped up like rockets by their coach. They all looked like year 6s but i thought we could still win but probably it would be a close game. The hooter rang and I felt like Kobe Brayent (in the lakers instead of the celtics) storming onto the court. My team warmed up and we were ready to roll. In the first 10mins, we were point for point. I could hear the parents screaming like loud speakers. At half time we were up by 6points. Our coach (a guy called Steve) told us that we had to play hard on defense and we will win this game on defense! Guess what ...........WE WON just like Steve said. We tharshed them 34-18 HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we were named after celtics thanks to them for the name

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic game! Everyone played their hardest and your team definately deserved to win. I saw team work, determination, healthy competiton and sportsmanship! Way to go Celtics, another medal to add to your collection.