Monday, August 11, 2008

Cross Country practise



"Ready set go" The senior school were doing cross country practise on the 24 of July.We started at the Kindergarden gate ran up to the roundabout next to the shops back in to the school and there i was .When I was running it felt like I was in a desert because I was very Hot.I was Jogging at the start because if you don't you will lose all your energy and become slower than a land turtle.I was determined to Ketchup to Sione and Nathaniel so I jogged all the way to them and talked to them while Jogging. We went pass the gate and ms Squires and Mr Palmer so we had Jogged halfway.I was puffed out that I could stop but I did not and I sprinted to the end.We did it again for lap 2.When we were at the finsh we did stretches so we do no t pull any thing.

No comments: