Sunday, August 31, 2008

cross country


"On your marks, get set, go!" Principal Mr Burt yelled. We had to run a long way and I mean a long way. Man, we had to run around our field, then go out of the school bounds to our reserve and then come in to the finish line. I was with the 9 year old boys and I was jogging with my friend Tyler P.

I was lucky that it did not rain.I was getting wind in my face when I was jogging and that was part of the weather that I liked because it cooled me down when I was jogging .It was like having an air conditioner that was on full blast.There was no sun so I could see easily where the finish line was.

When I was nearly there, I felt like I was about to slow down and I felt like the slowest creature in the world. People were saying "Come on Leoden, push it!" so I did. I sprinted to the end with all I had left. I was so proud of myself!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did fantastic Leoden and you should be proud of your effort!

Anonymous said...

Well done Leoden. You tried really hard just like a real champion. You never gave up. That's the way to succeed in life.
Awesome!
Love from Mrs Jarman

Anonymous said...

Leoden, great story. I have noticed how you always persevere and try your best in cross country practices. Perseverance is a great qualitity to have. Well down- You should feel proud of yourself.
Ms Squires